MIELE x MD KNIVES CUSTOM GIVEAWAY COMPETITION
Official Contest Rules
- WELCOME: The Miele x MD Knives Custom Giveaway Competition (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administered by Miele New Zealand Ltd. (Business Number 9429039241191) of 8 College Hill, Freemans Bay, Auckland (the “Sponsor”).
- COMPETITION PROMOTOR: The Contest will be promoted by Miele New Zealand’s Instagram & Facebook pages via two (2) competition posts, one (1) on Instagram and one (1) on Facebook.
- ENTRANT & ELIGIBILITY: An entrant (“Entrant” or “Entrants”) is anyone who is a legal resident of New Zealand, aged 18 years or older and has a valid account on http://instagram.com/ (“Instagram”) and/or https://www.facebook.com (“Facebook”) (and uses one or both of these accounts to enter into the Contest).
The Contest is not open to:
(a) employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”); and
(b) the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) of a person excluded under (a) or anyone domiciled with a person excluded under (a) (whether related to that person or not). For the purposes of these Official Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes husband, wife, spouse, partner, mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, and/or daughters.
4) CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins Wednesday 15th June 2022 at 09:00 NZST and ends on Monday 20th June 2022 at 11:59 NZST (“Contest Period”).
5) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- The competition will be launched via a notification post on Miele New Zealand’s Instagram & Facebook accounts on Wednesday 15th June 2022 at 09:00
- The post will be publicly visible across Miele New Zealand’s Instagram & Facebook accounts for people to enter the competition.
- You do not need to be following the Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and/or Facebook accounts prior to enter the competition.
- To enter the Contest, an Entrant will have until Monday 20th June 2022 at 11:59 AEST to; like the competition post on Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and/or Facebook account AND follow Miele New Zealand on Instagram and/or Facebook AND follow MD Knives on Instagram and/or Facebook AND tag one (1) person (using their Instagram or Facebook handle) in the comments of the competition post.
- All Eligible Entries will be evaluated based on the criteria of if they have liked the competition post on Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and/or Facebook account AND followed Miele New Zealand on Instagram and/or Facebook AND followed MD Knives on Instagram and/or Facebook AND tagged one (1) person (using their Instagram or Facebook handle) in the comments of the competition post.
- Entries will not be valid if they have not liked the competition post on Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and/or Facebook account AND followed Miele New Zealand on Instagram and/or Facebook AND followed MD Knives on Instagram and/or Facebook AND tagged one (1) person (using their Instagram or Facebook handle) in the comments of the competition post after Wednesday 15th June 2022 at 09:00 NZST.
- Once having completed the entry criteria, the Entrant will have entered into the Contest. Entries on the Miele New Zealand Instagram and/or Facebook account must be publicly viewable by the Sponsor and remain posted until the end of the Contest Period, otherwise the Entry will be deemed ineligible.
- There is no maximum entry limit into the competition. Entrants may enter as many times as they like across both Miele New Zealand’s Instagram & Facebook accounts; “Entry”). See Rule 5: Entry Limits.
For more information on the criteria that will be used to judge the Entry, see Rule 6: HOW TO WIN.
If submitting/uploading Entry via a mobile device, standard data rates may apply. Entrants should check their service carrier plan for more information regarding rates and fees. Entries may only be submitted by the authorized account holder of the Social Media Platform. Use (or attempted use) of any automated macro, script, robotic, or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest is prohibited and is considered grounds for disqualification from this Contest.
6.1) ENTRY CONDITIONS: Each Entry must: (1) be original; (2) be created for the purposes of this Contest; (3) have not been previously published, used commercially, submitted prior to this Contest or during this Contest to another Contest, competition or promotion or won any other prize/award; (4) not defame, infringe or violate the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other party); (5) be appropriate for the Contest and all ages, in “good taste”, in keeping with Sponsor’s image and be suitable for publication (e.g. must not be obscene or indecent or degrade, harass or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital status or military status), as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; and (6) not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than those offered by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject, modify, edit or remove any Entry and judge it void or disqualify it and you at any time, without notice to you, that Sponsor deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, not to be in keeping with the Official Contest Rules.
7) ENTRY LIMITS: Entrants are allowed unlimited entries into the competition across Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and Facebook accounts. Multiple entrants within the same household may enter into the competition.
8) HOW TO WIN: This is a game of chance where judging of the winners will use an independent, third-party random winner generator. All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be evaluated by a judging panel (the “Panel”) comprised of representatives from the Sponsor. Judging by the Panel will take place between Tuesday 21st June 2022 and Tuesday 28th June 2022 (“Judging Period”) in Auckland, New Zealand.
Using the third-party winner generator, one (1) Entry will be randomly selected as the winners (“Potential Prize Winners”). The one (1) winner will be eligible for the below:
- One (1) MD Knives dough knife valued at AUD$220, handcrafted by Mathieu Dechamps.
9) HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential Prize Winners will be notified via the messaging feature on Instagram and/or Facebook (depending on where the winner entered from), starting Tuesday 28th June 2022 (“Notification”). If a Potential Prize Winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of Tuesday 28th June 2022, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, another Entry may be selected.
Upon Notification, Potential Prize Winners will have five (5) business days to provide their name, daytime phone number, email address, postal address and age in order to accept the Prize (defined below) as awarded (“Prize Winner”).
The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select another Entrant should a selected Entrant fail to do the aforementioned, or if found ineligible for any reason.
10) DELIVERY: Delivery of Prizes is expected to occur via post between Tuesday 28th June 2022 and Tuesday 12th July 2022, by the “Sponsors” via email.
11) ODDS: The odds of winning a Prize depend upon the eligible Entry submitted by an entrant during the Contest Period and application of the judging criteria.
12) PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: There one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of: one (1) MD Knives dough knife valued at AUD$220, handcrafted by Mathieu Dechamps.
13) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering Contest, Entrants accept and agree to these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Releases (as defined below) are not responsible for lost or late Entries, or the Declaration, or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, failure of the Facebook administration of the Contest, or announcement of any Prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
The Sponsor extends absolutely no representations or warranties in respect of a Prize and accept no liability arising in respect of such Prize or in the use thereof.
16) META: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta. The owners and operators of META are completely released from all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to META.
17) OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: These Official Contest Rules are available on (https://www.mieleexperience.co.nz/md-knife-giveaway/).
Top Frequently Asked Questions