3 eggs, slightly beaten
300g plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
400g stewed apple
100g dried cranberries
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, a little at a time, beating well between each addition.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and fold into the egg mixture.
- Fold in the apples and cranberries.
- Place in a 6 cup ring container that is both microwave and oven safe.
- Select M/W + Fan plus – 80W + 160°C
- Place on level 1 on the glass tray and cook for 30-40 minutes or until cooked when tested.