1 beef eye fillet , 450g -650g
¾ cup sour cream
¼ cup mayonnaise
3 teaspoons horseradish cream
2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 long crusty baguette, sliced
- Truss beef fillet. Brush lightly with oil and pepper.
- Sear beef quickly in a hot pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a greased solid steam container and cover with foil with the shiny reflective surface facing in.
- Steam at 95°C for 8 minutes.
- When finished, remove beef from steam oven. Rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, tomatoes and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- To serve, spread mustard cream onto bread, top with slices of beef, and garnish with rocket leaves.