360g bakers flour
1 teaspoon dry yeast
20g caster sugar
220g (4) eggs
120g cold butter, cubed
1 egg, beaten lightly
2 tablespoons sesame seeds (black or white)
1. Pre-heat oven on Fan Plus at 190°C. Place all ingredients except the butter into an electric mixer with a dough hook
and knead for 10 minutes on low speed.
2. Add chopped butter, a little at a time, until all incorporated and continue beating for another ten minutes.
3. Tip out dough, knead lightly and place into a bowl using cling wrap to cover the bowl. Place in refrigerator overnight.
4. Knock down dough, shape into buns of approximately 20g each and place on a perforated baking tray lined
with baking paper.
5. If your oven is equipped with Special Applications, you can select Prove yeast dough for 30 minutes,
or leave to rest in a warm place until doubled in size.
6. S witch oven to Moisture Plus at 200°C with Automatic burst of steam.
7. Brush buns with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Place in the oven on shelf position 2 and bake for 8 minutes.
Hints & Tips
• If you would like the rolls to be of a consistent size, you can weigh them at 20g each.