500g butternut squash, peeled
½ tsp cumin, ground
½ tsp salt
500g chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
400g tinned lentils, drained
½ cup shredded coconut
3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
½ bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
Salt flakes and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven on Moisture Plus at 170°C on Fan Plus with 2 bursts of steam.
- Slice squash into wedges 1–2cm thick and place on a baking tray.
- Combine salt and cumin. Sprinkle half on top of squash with 3 tbsp olive oil and toss to combine.
- Place into the oven on shelf position 2 for 15 minutes, releasing a burst of steam immediately.
- Sprinkle the remaining cumin salt on the chicken and place the chicken pieces in between the squash.
- Release the second burst of steam and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Add the lentils and crumble the feta in large pieces around the squash and chicken. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and black sesame seeds and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle over the parsley leaves before serving.