250 ml freshly brewed coffee
20 g dark chocolate, chopped
Ground cinnamon, to taste
Ground cardamom, to taste
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tbsp rum
200 g vanilla ice cream
2 tbsp whipped cream
2 tsp grated chocolate
- Mix the coffee in a jug with the chocolate, cinnamon, cardamom, sugar and rum.
- Place the jug uncovered on the glass tray in the microwave or speed oven and heat on Microwave at 450 W for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, or until the chocolate has melted. Leave to cool slightly.
- Divide the coffee mixture between two tall glasses.
- Shape the ice cream into scoops or quenelles and place on top.
- Decorate with cream and grated chocolate.