2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons oil
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoons honey
Freshly ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
2 lamb racks, French trimmed (8 cutlets each)
2 carrots, peeled
1 small kumera, peeled
6 baby potatoes, halved
2 small beetroot, cut in wedges
2 brown onions, cut in wedges
2 tablespoons oil, extra
- Combine rosemary, garlic, oil, mustard, cumin, honey, pepper and salt. Spread over lamb.
- Place lamb on anti-splash insert placed in the universal tray.
- Cut carrots and kumera into small pieces and combine with potatoes, beetroot and onion.
- Toss prepared vegetables with extra oil. Place on baking tray and sprinkle with extra salt.
- Place lamb on shelf position 3 and vegetables on shelf position 1.
- Select moisture plus 190°C with 1 automatic bust of steam. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove lamb from the oven and reposition the vegetable on shelf position 3. Change setting to Fan grill 190°C and cook for a further 10 minutes while the lamb is resting.