Lemon and garlic prawns
8 green prawns, peeled and deveined
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
30ml olive oil
Murray River Salt Flakes and
Spring minestrone soup
1 litre of chicken or vegetable stock
2 cloves garlic, crushed
50g tomato paste
140g cherry tomatoes, halved
75g fennel, thinly sliced
50g risoni pasta
½ tsp white pepper
75g red onion, thinly sliced
1 pinch saffron threads
1 tsp smoked paprika
75g baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
10g picked parsley, chopped
15g picked green basil leaves,
50g green peas, freshly podded or
frozen and thawed
Salt flakes and cracked black pepper
50g Grana Padano parmesan cheese, grated
1. Mix marinade ingredients together and stir prawns through. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the soup.
1. Prepare all ingredients and place everything except for the parsley, spinach, basil, peas and cheese into an unperforated steam container.
2. Steam at 100°C for 25 minutes. Remove from the Steam Oven and stir through the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
3. Place prawns with the marinade in an unperforated steam container and Steam at 90°C for 2 minutes.
1. Ladle soup into warm bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
2. Garnish with a prawn and a spoonful of the juices from the prawn tray.