100g butter, diced
400g white chocolate pieces
165g caster sugar
300g self-raising flour
1 teaspoon vanilla paste
140g macadamias, chopped
Raspberry and white chocolate ganache
250g white chocolate
2 tablespoons freeze dried raspberry powder
Extra chopped macadamia
Edible gold dust
1. Pre-heat oven on Fan Plus at 150°C.
2. Grease a 22cm x 32cm rectangle pan and line with baking paper, extending the paper about 5cm over the sides of the pan.
3. Combine the butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan and stir over a low heat, Induction Setting 3 until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar. Cool for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in the eggs and vanilla until well combined and then stir in the flour and nuts until just combined.
5. Spread mixture into the pan. Place on a baking and roasting rack on shelf position 3, bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before decorating with ganache.
1. Bring cream to a boil on high heat, Induction Setting 7, then remove from heat.
2. Whisk in raspberry powder until combined and then stir through chocolate until a smooth consistency is achieved.
1. Pour ganache over the top of the cooled slice and smooth out with a spatula. Refrigerate until ganache has set.
2. Trim edges and then cut slice into 4cm x 4cm squares and then cut each square diagonally to make a triangle.
3. Decorate each triangle with chopped macadamias and a touch of gold dust.