1 cup zucchini, coarsely grated
1 cup sweet potato, coarsely grated
½ cup carrots, coarsely grated
4 spring onions, finely sliced
1 cup tinned sweetcorn kernels
1 cup soft herbs, chopped eg. dill, parsley and mint
½ cup plain flour
½ cup self-raising flour
¼ cup fetta, crumbled
¼ cup parmesan, grated
½ tsp salt flakes
Black pepper, freshly ground
75g butter, melted
1 tbs milk
Grapeseed oil for frying
Snow pea tendrils
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Heat grapeseed oil in a frying pan or Gourmet oven dish on high heat, Induction setting 7.
3. Spoon tablespoons of the mixture into the pre-heated frying pan and cook until small bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook the other side until golden.
4. Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
1. Serve fritters with smoked salmon, crème fraiche and snow pea tendrils.