From the moment you experience Miele, the meticulous attention to detail is evident. Designed to become the fabric of your home and be enjoyed for many years to come, it is the quality craftsmanship and built-in intuition that makes our appliances such a pleasure to use. Learn why our customer Jane Wilson chooses Miele for her home.
We offer introductory classes to help you choose the right products for your kitchen and laundry. Once you have made your selection, our loyal team members are here to assist you in getting the most out of your Miele. Providing complimentary cooking demonstrations as well as our bespoke range of specially formulated care products designed to make your Miele perform at its best.
We are committed to providing support to our customers throughout their journey with Miele. Our competent team are all centrally located in Auckland and are available to assist with any product related queries, from booking your delivery through to supporting after sales experiences.
Why Miele for Laundry
Save on detergent
Auto-dosing precisely with each unique load and saving you up to 30%1 of detergent, Miele’s TwinDos system is designed to make your life easier and take the guesswork out of dispensing detergent.
Protect your clothes
Extend the life of your most treasured garments with Miele’s hand-polished Honeycomb drum. Made from sculptured stainless steel to give your laundry a gentle ride so you never have to hand wash again.
Save on energy usage
Intrinsically efficient, Miele’s dryers set the benchmark for sustainable garment care. With New Zealand’s largest range of 10 star2 efficiency heat-pump dryers and EcoDry technology, keeping energy consumption to a minimum has never been easier.
Why Miele for Dishwashers
Save precious resources with Miele’s EcoPower technology3. This advanced water supply system reduces both energy and water consumption. For added peace of mind, Miele have New Zealand’s largest range of 6 star water rating dishwashers.
Reduce power consumption
Designed to reduce the final rinse temperature and subsequently reduce power consumption, Miele’s AutoOpen drying opens the dishwasher door automatically at the end of the cycle, leaving your dishes perfectly dry.
Save on water
Engineered to be extremely economical, Miele’s Eco wash effectively removes all food residue from crockery and glassware whilst utilising as little as 8.9 litres4 of water.
Why Miele for Cooking
Prevent food wastage
Promising perfect cooking results and therefore minimising food wastage, Miele ovens with TasteControl functionality rapidly cool the oven cavity after cooking and prevent excessive browning or burning.
Save on energy usage
Up to 25%5 more energy efficient than conventional electric cooktops, Miele induction cooktops are a more energy efficient choice for your home.
Reduce your carbon footprint
Miele rangehoods with a powerful Eco motor allow you to enjoy energy savings of up to 50%6 thanks to the integrated DC motor. Plus they are energy efficient with automatic fan control between rangehood and cooktop with Con@ctivity.
Did you know? Deliveries
- With two distribution centres located across New Zealand, our routes are optimised to achieve the best delivery timeframes.
- When ordering multiple items, our fulfilment team aims to consolidate your order to reduce the need for multiple deliveries.
Did you know? Customer Care
- Our Customer Care team are all located in Auckland, New Zealand and are available to assist you 5 days per week via phone.
- We are equally as passionate about our people as we are about our customers, providing our team with regular training and state-of-the-art technology to help them fulfil their role.
- Nurturing our relationship with you is our Care team’s specialty, from providing troubleshooting tips and tricks through to ordering spare parts which we keep on hand for up to 15 years after production of the appliance.
Did you know? Technical Support
- The majority of our appliances are connected, allowing them to receive automatic software updates via WiFi
- If your appliance ever requires a service or maintenance, Miele is here for you. We have our own in-house team of service technicians in Auckland as well as a National Service Partner network who have been developed to specialise in our brand.
- The Miele Service Certificate provides exclusive protection, extending the manufacturer’s warranty to 10 years from the date of delivery.
1The endorsed properties for the automatic 2-phase dosing system using Miele UltraPhase 1 and UltraPhase 2 detergents were compared with branded liquid detergents at different temperatures. Test no. HL 13.2.10991 www.hohenstein.com
2energyrating.gov.au as of 21 November 2022
3www.waterrating.gov.au as of 21 November 2022
4In the ECO programme, water consumption is reduced to 8.9 litres. This also means that less energy is required to heat the water. The water savings are achieved through the intelligent design of the supply system and a new, highly efficient filter system. Additional insulation reduces thermal losses and thus the amount of energy required to heat the water.
5Time and energy consumption conducted between inductive and conventional cooktops with electric heating; boiling 3 l of water in a stainless steel pan (results vary widely according to the type of pan used).
6 Eco Motor – Powerful and economical: the DC motor saves up to 50% electricity compared with conventional motors