Griddle Plate Competition
MIELE x Griddle Plate CUSTOM GIVEAWAY PROMOTION
Official PROMOTION Rules
- WELCOME: The Miele Gourmet Griddle Plate Giveaway Promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored and administered by Miele New Zealand Ltd. (NZBN 9429039241191) (CN 462940) of 8 College Hill, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1011, New Zealand (the “Sponsor”).
- PROMOTOR: The Promotion will be promoted by Miele New Zealand’s Instagram & Facebook pages via two (2) competition posts, one (1) on Instagram and one (1) on Facebook.
- ENTRANT & ELIGIBILITY: An entrant (“Entrant” or “Entrants”) is anyone who is a legal resident of Australia, aged 18 years or older and has a valid account on http://instagram.com/ (“Instagram”) and/or https://www.facebook.com (“Facebook”) (and uses one or both of these accounts to enter into the Promotion).
The Promotion is not open to:
(a) employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”); and
(b) the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) of a person excluded under (a) or anyone domiciled with a person excluded under (a) (whether related to that person or not). For the purposes of these Official Promotion Rules, “immediate family” includes husband, wife, spouse, partner, mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, and/or daughters.
4) PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins Thursday 14th July 2022 at 09:00 AEST and ends on Wednesday 20th July 2022 at 11:59 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
5) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1.The competition will be launched via a notification post on Miele New Zealand’s Instagram & Facebook accounts on Thursday 14th July 2022 at 09:00 AEST.
2.The post will be publicly visible across Miele New Zealand’s Instagram & Facebook accounts for people to enter the competition.
3.You do not need to be following the Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and/or Facebook accounts prior to enter the competition.
4.To enter the Promotion, an Entrant will have until Wednesday 20th July 2022 at 11:59 AEST to; like the competition post on Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and/or Facebook account AND follow Miele New Zealand on Instagram and/or Facebook AND tag one (1) person (using their Instagram or Facebook handle) in the comments of the competition post.
5.All Eligible Entries will be evaluated based on the criteria of if they have liked the competition post on Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and/or Facebook account AND followed Miele New Zealand’s on Instagram and/or Facebook AND tagged one (1) person (using their Instagram or Facebook handle) in the comments of the competition post.
6.Entries will not be valid if they have not liked the competition post on Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and/or Facebook account AND followed Miele New Zealand on Instagram and/or Facebook AND tagged one (1) person (using their Instagram or Facebook handle) in the comments of the competition post prior to Wednesday 20th July 2022 at 09:00 AEST.
7.Once having completed the entry criteria, the Entrant will have entered into the Promotion. Entries on the Miele New Zealand Instagram and/or Facebook account must be publicly viewable by the Sponsor and remain posted until the end of the Promotion Period, otherwise the Entry will be deemed ineligible.
8.There is no maximum entry limit into the competition. Entrants may enter as many times as they like across both Miele New Zealand’s Instagram & Facebook accounts; “Entry”). See Rule 5: Entry Limits.
For more information on the criteria that will be used to judge the Entry, see Rule 6: HOW TO WIN.
If submitting/uploading Entry via a mobile device, standard data rates may apply. Entrants should check their service carrier plan for more information regarding rates and fees. Entries may only be submitted by the authorized account holder of the Social Media Platform. Use (or attempted use) of any automated macro, script, robotic, or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Promotion is prohibited and is considered grounds for disqualification from this Promotion.
6) ENTRY CONDITIONS: Each Entry must: (1) be original; (2) be created for the purposes of this Promotion; (3) have not been previously published, used commercially, submitted prior to this Promotion or during this Promotion to another Promotion, competition or promotion or won any other prize/award; (4) not defame, infringe or violate the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other party); (5) be appropriate for the Promotion and all ages, in “good taste”, in keeping with Sponsor’s image and be suitable for publication (e.g. must not be obscene or indecent or degrade, harass or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital status or military status), as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; and (6) not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than those offered by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject, modify, edit or remove any Entry and judge it void or disqualify it and you at any time, without notice to you, that Sponsor deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, not to be in keeping with the Official Promotion Rules.
7) ENTRY LIMITS: Entrants are allowed unlimited entries into the competition across Miele New Zealand’s Instagram and Facebook accounts. Multiple entrants within the same household may enter into the competition.
8) HOW TO WIN: This is a game of chance where the winner will be randomly selected via an independent, third-party random winner generator. All eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will be evaluated (to ensure compliance of the criteria) by a judging panel (the “Panel”) comprised of representatives from the Sponsor. Judging by the Panel will take place between Thursday 21st July 2022 and Wednesday 27th July 2022 (“Judging Period”) in Melbourne, Australia.
Using the third-party winner generator, one (1) Entry will be randomly selected as the winners (“Prize Winner”). The one (1) winner will be eligible for the below:
One (1) Miele GGRP Gourmet Griddle Plate valued at NZD $535.
9) HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Prize Winner will be notified via the messaging feature on Instagram and/or Facebook (depending on where the winner entered from), starting Thursday 28th July 2022 (“Notification”). If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of Thursday 4th August 2022, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, another Entry may be selected.
Upon Notification, Prize Winner will have five (5) business days to provide their name, daytime phone number, email address, postal address and verification of age in order to accept the Prize (defined below) as awarded (“Prize Winner”).
The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select another Entrant should a selected Entrant fail to do the aforementioned, or if found ineligible for any reason.
10) DELIVERY: Delivery of Prizes is expected to occur via post between Thursday 28th July 2022 and Saturday 13th August 2022, by the “Sponsors” via email.
11) PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There is one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of: one (1) Miele GGRP Gourmet Griddle Plate valued at NZD $535.
12) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering Promotion, Entrants accept and agree to these Official Promotion Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Releases (as defined below) are not responsible for lost or late Entries, or the Declaration, or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, failure of the Facebook administration of the Promotion, or announcement of any Prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Promotion, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the Promotion as contemplated by these Official Promotion Rules.
The Sponsor extends absolutely no representations or warranties in respect of a Prize and accept no liability arising in respect of such Prize or in the use thereof.
The Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor. By entering the promotion, each Entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Sponsor may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any reference or payment or other compensation to the Entrant.
The winner is responsible for any taxation implications (including FBT) that may arise. It is the winner’s responsibility to seek professional advice in regard.
The Sponsor reserves all rights.
14) META (Facebook): This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta. The owners and operators of META are completely released from all liability by each entrant in this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor and not to META.
15) OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES: These Official Promotion Rules are available on https://www.mieleexperience.co.nz/griddle-plate-competition/