2 bunches broccolini
80 ml (⅓ cup) olive oil
80 ml (⅓ cup) lemon juice
½ bunch parsley, chopped
Salt flakes, to taste
1 pomegranate, deseeded
35 g (¼ cup) almonds, roasted and chopped
60 g shaved parmesan
- Roughly chop the broccolini and place into a perforated steam container. Place into the steam oven and Steam at 100°C for 2 minutes.
- Once steamed, immediately refresh in iced water to stop the cooking process.
- In a salad bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and parsley and add a pinch of salt.
- Toss through the broccolini and add the pomegranate and almonds.
- Transfer to a serving platter and scatter the shaved parmesan over the top