450g Bakers flour
5g caster sugar
7g dry instant yeast
40g polenta, for dusting
40g semolina, for dusting
Unsalted butter, to serve
1. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl then knead to a smooth, firm dough.
2. Place into a lightly greased bowl, large enough for the dough to double in size. Place into the Steam Oven on the wire rack and prove on Steam at 40°C for 1 hour.
3. In a small bowl combine semolina and polenta. Set aside.
4. Remove the dough from the Steam Oven. Turn out dough onto a workbench dusted with semolina mix.
5. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough to 2cm thickness, sprinkle the top of the dough with more semolina mix and turn over.
6. Cut discs using a 7cm pastry cutter. Place the discs onto paper lined perforated steam container and Steam at 40°C for 20 minutes.
7. Increase the temperature and Steam at 100°C for 15 minutes until cooked.
8. Remove from the Oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.