125 g softened butter
90 g pure icing sugar, sifted
1 tbsp orange blossom water
200 g plain flour, sifted
30-40 whole blanched almonds
1. Preheat oven on Fan Plus at 160°C.
2. In a freestanding mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter, sugar and orange blossom until pale and creamy.
3. Add the flour, reducing the speed of mixer to the lowest setting and mix until just combined.
4. Weigh, then roll the mixture into 10g balls and place on lined baking trays.
5. Press a whole almond into each biscuit to flatten slightly.
6. Place trays on shelf levels 2 and 4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the bases are lightly browned.