125g softened butter
90g pure icing sugar, sifted
1 tablespoon orange blossom water
200g plain flour, sifted
30-40 whole blanched almonds
1. Pre-heat oven on Fan Plus at 160°C.
2. In a freestanding mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter, sugar and orange blossom until pale and creamy.
3. Add the flour, reducing the speed of mixer to the lowest setting and mix until just combined.
4. Weigh, then roll the mixture into 10g balls and place on lined baking trays.
5. Press a whole almond into each biscuit to flatten slightly.
6. Bake the biscuits for 20 minutes.