200g peanut butter, crunchy
125g butter, cubed, room temperature
175g brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
100g plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
100g oats, rolled
125g peanuts, roasted
225g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- Add peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, vanilla and egg to a bowl of a freestanding mixer with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until creamed.
- Sift flour and baking soda into a bowl and add to the freestanding mixer bowl, mix for 30 seconds.
- Add the oats, peanuts and milk chocolate. Mix for 1 minute, or until lightly combined.
- Roll into balls of 70g and place 8 onto each baking tray. Press down to 1cm thickness.
- Preheat oven on Fan Plus at 160°C.
- Place cookies on shelf positions 2 and 4 and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing from the trays.