4 tbs tamari or soy sauce
4 tbs maple syrup
4 x 100g piece salmon, skin off
¾ cup water
1 tbs white miso paste
½ cup quinoa
1 tbs maple syrup
1 tbs siracha chilli sauce
2 tbs rice wine vinegar
4 tbs grapeseed oil
150g mixed salad leaves
300g pumpkin, approximately 3cm diced
300g zucchini, cut into large chunks
50ml olive oil
40g pumpkin seeds
10g wasabi sesame seeds
10g black sesame seeds
20g snow pea sprouts
1. Combine maple syrup and tamari and place into a large vacuum bag with salmon. Place in the Vacuum Sealing Drawer and Vacuum on level 3 and Seal on level 3.
2. Place into the Steam Oven on a wire rack and Steam at 55°C for 35 minutes. Set aside.
1. In a Solid steam tray, combine water and miso paste together, stir well. Add in quinoa. Steam at 100°C for 20 minutes.
1. Pre-heat Oven on Fan Grill at 200°C.
2. Coat pumpkin in half the olive oil and toss with wasabi sesame seeds. In a separate bowl, combine zucchini and remaining oil. Coat with black sesame seeds.
3. Spread pumpkin and zucchini evenly onto a Multi-purpose tray on shelf position 4.
4. Grill for 17 minutes. Add pumpkin seeds to the tray and Cook for a further 3 minutes.
1. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar with lid. Shake well.
1. In a bowl, arrange pumpkin, zucchini, quinoa and sprouts to form a circle.
2. Place the salmon in the middle on top, and then sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Serve with the dressing on the side.
Hints and tips
• Salmon can be marinated for up to 24 hours prior to cooking.
• For softer textured quinoa, Steam for an additional 5 minutes.