1 tbs water
Murray River Salt Flakes
Black pepper, freshly ground
20g unsalted butter
2-3 asparagus spears
2 tbs goats curd
Goats curd, extra
Micro celery leaves
Micro sorrel leaves
1. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt and pepper until blended.
2. Heat a frying pan with butter on high heat, Induction setting 8. Sauté the asparagus spears until slightly browned and tender. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Pour the egg mix into the heated pan, Induction setting 7-8. The mixture should set immediately at the edges. Use a spatula or fork, gently move the cooked egg towards the centre of the pan. Continue tilting the pan until the egg mixture has thickened.
4. Place the asparagus and dollops of goats curd in the centre of the omelette. Using a spatula, fold one third into the centre and then fold the remaining third over.
1. Remove from the pan and top with more goats curd and herbs.
Hints and tips
• Substitute with your favourite omelette fillings, including mushrooms, wilted spinach, tomatoes, ham and smoked salmon.