2 tbs olive oil
1 leek, trimmed and finely sliced
3 garlic cloves, finely diced
½ tsp dried tarragon
125ml white wine
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1 bay leaf
380ml vegetable stock
70g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
Parmesan cheese, grated
Pine nuts, roasted
1. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat, Induction setting 6. Add the leek and garlic and cook gently, without browning,
until translucent and soft.
2. Place the leek and garlic into a Solid steam tray and add tarragon, wine, buckwheat, lemon zest, bay leaf and stock.
Steam at 100°C for 18 minutes.
3. Add broccolini to the tray and Steam at 100°C for a further 2 minutes.
4. Remove from the Steam oven and stir through the parmesan cheese, lemon juice and pine nuts. Season to taste with
salt and pepper.
1. Top with a sprinkling of pine nuts and additional parmesan cheese if desired.