500 g plain flour
500 g yoghurt
3 ½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
Olive oil, for frying
250 g soft feta, crumbled
150 g baby spinach
- GGRP gourmet griddle plate. Buy online here.
- Mix the flatbread ingredients in a bowl until combined. Rest for 30 minutes on the bench at room temperature.
- Heavily flour the bench before turning out.
- Divide into 10 balls. Roll each ball into a 5mm thick rectangle and top half the dough with feta and spinach, leaving room around the edge to fold the dough and press lightly to seal.
- Heat a griddle plate or frying pan on high heat, induction setting 7.
- Once the pan is hot, brush the flatbreads lightly with oil and fry for 4–5 minutes on each side, until the dough is cooked through and golden.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly before serving with lemon wedges.
Hints and tips
- Ensure the bench is heavily floured, as it’s a very sticky dough.