1 cup wholegrain Freekeh
2½ cups water
1 tablespoon golden raisins
50g sunflower seeds, toasted
30g goji berries
40g pumpkin seeds, toasted
20g slivered almonds, toasted
1/3 cup parsley, picked, washed and chopped
¼ cup coriander, picked, washed and chopped
- Place the freekeh and water into a deep solid steam tray and cover tightly with foil.
- Place in the Pressure Steam Oven and pressure steam for 8 minutes at 120°C.
- Remove from the Pressure Steam Oven and allow to cool.
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk or in a jar with a tight lid and shake for 30 seconds.
- Season to taste.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix through dressing.
- Serve with roast chicken or tinned tuna.