40ml extra virgin olive oil
1 brown onion, diced
1 garlic clove, diced
1 red capsicum, diced
2 tomatoes, peeled and diced
4 chipotle chillies
160g hazelnuts, roasted, skin removed
160g blanched almonds, roasted
1 red capsicum, roasted, skin removed,
3 tsp sweet paprika
4-6 bunches broccolini, peeled
Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat, Induction setting 6. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
3. Season the onions with 2 teaspoons of salt flakes, then add the capsicum. Cook for approximately 10 minutes until the mixture has softened.
4. Add the tomatoes and cook until the mixture thickens and becomes a jam like consistency. Set aside.
5. In the bowl of a food processor, add the nuts and process until fine, but still keeping their texture. Remove nuts from the processor and set aside.
6. Place everything, except the nuts into the food processor and blend until smooth.
7. Fold the nuts through the sauce and check for seasoning. Reserve the sauce until needed.
1. Pre-heat the Steam Combination Oven. Select Combination Mode: Grill Setting 3 + 14 minutes + 95% moisture. Set a minute minder for 10 minutes to pre-heat the oven.
2. Place the broccolini on a grilling and roasting insert, placed in the multi-purpose tray. Sprinkle over some extra virgin olive oil and salt flakes.
3. Once your minute minder has sounded, place the tray of broccolini into the Steam Combination Oven on the top shelf and grill for the remaining 4 minutes.
1. Spread the sauce on a plate and top with the broccolini.