8 King green prawns, butterflied
100g unsalted butter, softened
15g wasabi paste
1 tsp miso paste
3g salt flakes
1 sheet nori, torn
½ tbs salt flakes
Preparing the prawns
1. Remove the heads of the prawns. Lay each prawn flat onto a chopping board. With a sharp knife, make an incision deep enough to butterfly the prawn along the middle of its back, all the way to the end of the tail.
2. Remove the intestinal tract. Continue with remaining prawns.
1. Mix the butter ingredients until smooth and combined.
1. Pre-heat Oven on Full Grill at 250ºC.
2. Place butterflied prawns on a Grilling and roasting insert placed in a Multi-purpose tray. Brush prawns with a small amount of softened butter.
3. Place the prawns on shelf position 5, Grill for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through.
1. Pre-heat Oven on Fan Plus at 160ºC.
2. Place nori sheet onto a Baking tray on shelf position 2. Bake for 5 minutes until toasted.
3. Add nori and salt into a mortar and pestle and grind to a powder.
1. Sprinkle the prawns with the nori salt and serve with lemon wedges.