200g wheatmeal biscuits
100g butter, melted
750g cream cheese, softened
1 cup caster sugar
Grated rind of 4 limes
150 ml. lime juice (approx.4 limes)
1 mango, peeled and sliced
3 passionfruit, pulp removed
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor, add butter and process until combined.
- Press firmly into a 22cm spring form tin that is greased and the base lined with baking paper. Chill for 1 hour.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, eggs, rind and juice into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour onto prepared biscuit base. Cover tightly with foil with the reflective side facing down.
- Place on the rack and steam at 100°C for 1 hour. Remove foil, and cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, top with mango and passionfruit.