1.2 kg red potatoes, sliced
1 brown onion, sliced
¼ cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
60 g butter, melted
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
¼ cup chopped dill leaves
¼ cup chopped parsley leaves
sea salt and cracked black pepper
watercress and lemon wedges, to serve
Pistachio crusted salmon
4 x 160 g salmon fillets, skin removed
¼ cup (12 g) chopped dill leaves
2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
1½ tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp honey
1½ tbsp salted capers, rinsed and chopped
⅓ cup (45 g) pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the combi steam Pro oven on the Combi mode: Fan Plus at 220°C + 50% moisture.
- Place potatoes and onion into a large deep-sided metal baking dish. Cook for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Combine the vinegar, butter, Dijon mustard, dill, parsley, salt and pepper. Remove potatoes from the oven and evenly pour the over the potatoes.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes or until just tender.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking prepare the salmon. Combine the dill, lemon rind, Dijon mustard, honey, capers and pistachios and spread over the tops of the salmon.
- Remove from the potatoes from the steam oven and top with the pistachio crusted salmon.
- Cook for 5–6 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer onto plates and serve with watercress and lemon wedges.