1.5 kg piece beef fillet, trimmed
12 small potatoes, halved
Sea Salt and Black pepper
- Rub beef fillet with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place beef on Grilling and Roasting insert in the Multi-purpose tray. Place on shelf position 3.
- Toss potatoes in oil, season, and place on Baking tray. Place on shelf position 1.
- Select Moisture Plus 190°C with an Automatic burst of steam and roast for 35-45 minutes depending on your desired doneness.
- Remove beef from oven, cover with foil and rest for at least 15 minutes before carving.
- Reposition potatoes to shelf position 3, change function to Fan Grill 200°C for 5 minutes, or until browned to your liking.
- To cook using the Food probe: Insert the probe into the centre of the beef at step 1. and set a core temperature between 40°C – 70°C when beef is placed into the Oven. The oven will turn itself off and alert you when the beef has reached the correct temperature.
- Rest beef and continue to step 5.
- Refer to your manual for more advice on using your food probe.
- Warming drawers are an excellent spot to rest your roasts.