500g baby red kumara, washed, cut in
500g buttercup pumpkin, cut into
wedges, skin on
Salt and pepper
½ cup roasted hazelnuts, chopped
200g halloumi, sliced
80ml tahini paste
1 clove garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons olive oil
150ml warm water
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup parsley, chopped
Roasted Baby Kumara
1. Pre-heat Oven on Fan Plus 190°C and select Crisp function.
2. Toss the kumara and pumpkin in oil and season.
3. Transfer the kumara and pumpkin to a Gourmet oven dish and place in
Oven, Shelf position 2.
4. Roast for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden, toss
occasionally during cooking.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together tahini, garlic, lemon and olive oil
to combine. Gradually whisk in warm water (add more if needed for
consistency), season to taste and add chopped parsley.
1. Heat a frying pan on medium high heat, Induction setting 7 and cook
halloumi until golden on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Place the vegetables in a serving dish and sprinkle over the hazelnuts.
3. Spoon the dressing over the vegetables and top with the grilled haloumi.