600g heirloom baby carrots, peeled, tops trimmed
80g olive oil
1 tbs sugar
1 tsp English mustard powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp coriander powder
½ tsp fennel seeds
2 tsp lemon thyme, chopped
Murray River salt flakes
Ground pepper, to taste
50g parsley leaves, picked and washed
50g mint leaves, picked and washed
1 tsp lemon zest
100ml lemon juice
250ml extra virgin olive oil
Murray River salt flakes and pepper, to taste
100g Persian fetta, crumbled
30ml olive oil
20g almond flakes, toasted
10g parsley, coarsely torn
1. Pre-heat the Oven on Fan Plus at 180°C.
2. Mix together oil, sugar, mustard, paprika, cumin, coriander, fennel, thyme and toss with the carrots until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Transfer to a baking paper-lined Multi-purpose tray and place into the Oven on shelf position 2. Cook for 20 minutes or until caramelised and tender.
1. Place parsley, mint and zest into a tall mixing jug and pulse with a stick blender until coarsely chopped.
2. Add oil and lemon juice and pulse to combine. Season with salt flakes and pepper.
Place warmed carrots into a large serving bowl and top with crumbled fetta. Drizzle with olive oil and scatter almonds and parsley over the top. Serve with herb dressing.