1 tbs lime juice
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tbs mixed lemon, orange,
grapefruit and lime fine zest
1 tbs cashew butter
1½ tsp white soy sauce
1 tsp castor sugar
140g of mixed dice segments of
orange, grapefruit, lemons, limes
100ml grapeseed oil
1 tbs chopped chives
16 large scallops
3 baby cucumbers cut in ¼ and
2 red radishes, thinly sliced
50g baby coriander
20g castor sugar
1 tbs chardonnay vinegar
Salt to taste
2 red chicory
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lime juice and zest, cashew butter, soy sauce, sugar and grapeseed oil until emulsified.
2. Add the segments and chives, and keep to the side.
1. In a medium sized saucepan, place all ingredients except for the chicory and place on
medium heat, Induction setting 6 until a simmer is achieved.
2. Whisk the liquid so everything is emulsified and then place the chicory into the saucepan, and reduce to Induction setting 4. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the chicory is tender.
1. Place the scallops onto a perforated steam container lined with baking paper, and
lightly salt the scallops. Place into the Steam Oven and steam at 85°C for 2 minutes.
1. Peel off some of the cooked chicory leaves and place on the bottom of the plate.
2. Scatter over the citrus and place scallops on top.
3. Arrange cucumbers around the plate, spoon dressing over the top, add radishes and
coriander and serve.