500g dark chocolate, 53% cacao
1 x 395g can of condensed milk
1 tablespoon butter
1 vanilla extract
Freeze dried berries (optional extra)
1. Pre-heat Gourmet Warming Drawer Food Setting 1, approximately 65°C. Place the chocolate in a small roasting pan and place
pan in drawer for 10-15 minutes until chocolate is melted.
2. Once melted, add remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
3. Return mixture to the drawer for 1-2 minutes until thick and shiny.
4. Transfer the mixture into a greased and baking paper lined solid steam tray, approximately 320mm x 60mm in diameter.
5. Smooth the top with a warm spatula and place in the refrigerator to harden and cool. Once cooled and firm, cut into cubes.
HINTS AND TIPS
• Flavourings can be added such as peppermint or orange essence.
• Fudge will keep in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
• Topping suggestions can be added before placing in the refrigerator to harden.